We finished the paneling in the room, it looks really good, better than I imagined. We are finishing up the caulking and painting and will post pictures of the final product in a week or two.
It sure is exciting to buy all of this stuff. It certainly has not been cheap, but I'm sure our little man is worth every penny.
Dexter learned a new trick. I like to sit on the couch with my laptop and needed my credit card to buy the furniture. Dean put the card in his mouth and he brought it right to me!! Of course it was the wrong card so he brought it back to Dean and brought me the American Express! He is so smart! Now he is standing in the doorway of our bedroom waiting to go to bed, must have been an exhausting day of being lazy.



No comments:
Post a Comment