September 17th was our 3 year wedding anniversary. Nothing extravagant planned this year. We had to postpone our annual trip to Mexico until next year. Dean and I did take off work a little early to have a nice mid afternoon Lunch/Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory in Frisco. Dean calls that time the Senior Citizen special (3-4). It was nice, we had the place to ourselves..... well us and a few Sr. Citizens.
Dean had beautiful flowers and a card waiting for me at home and I got him the new Wii Sports Resort game for us to add to the collection. We picked up a few movies to watch over the weekend then just relaxed and had a fun night in! Thank you to everyone who wished us a happy anniversary!
I took the day off Friday and Dean worked from home so we got some more painting in on the baby's room. It's taking so long to get this done because 1) I'm a perfectionist and wood paneling is no pic nic to paint 2) I get to do a majority of the painting myself (2 coats... with a brush) b/c Dean lacks the patience and perfectionist attitude to paint well 3) I have to do this in 2 hour stages, scooting around on the ground is not as easy as it use to be. I'm also trying to limit my time around the paint.
I figure I will have the room completed by the end of this week. Probably around the time we get the furniture. Pictures coming soon!!
Dean had beautiful flowers and a card waiting for me at home and I got him the new Wii Sports Resort game for us to add to the collection. We picked up a few movies to watch over the weekend then just relaxed and had a fun night in! Thank you to everyone who wished us a happy anniversary!
I took the day off Friday and Dean worked from home so we got some more painting in on the baby's room. It's taking so long to get this done because 1) I'm a perfectionist and wood paneling is no pic nic to paint 2) I get to do a majority of the painting myself (2 coats... with a brush) b/c Dean lacks the patience and perfectionist attitude to paint well 3) I have to do this in 2 hour stages, scooting around on the ground is not as easy as it use to be. I'm also trying to limit my time around the paint.
I figure I will have the room completed by the end of this week. Probably around the time we get the furniture. Pictures coming soon!!


No comments:
Post a Comment