Wednesday, January 20, 2010

February 3rd Birthday!!!


It is scheduled! I will go to the hospital on February 2nd 9:00pm to start the induction process. February 3rd should be little Caleb's Birthday! I'm sure these next 2 weeks will be the longest ever.

We have all of his clothes hanging and neatly folded in drawers. I have so much good stuff from friends I may not have to wash baby clothes until he is 6 months old!!

We should get the chair for the nursery this week and i'll post the pictures of his room. I am running out of stuff to do around the house. Dexter and I are already sick of each other. We need a baby around here to play with.
Here is a fun picture of what the baby will look like (i'm hoping he's a lot cuter, and doesn't have a mouth full of creepy teeth). As you can see I have a lot of time on my hands. We will have to take a picture at 6 months old to see how close this is.




2 comments:

Jess said...

Wow, you have the date and everything! Linz, you crack me up....I hope he doesn't have a mouth full of creepy teeth either! I have so much to do before this baby arrives and so jealous you are ready to go!

Brent and Abbey said...

OH MY!!! I am sure your baby won't have creapy teeth and pointy ears! That is hysterical! I should do it with Luke and see how close we are!