Thursday, December 31, 2009

Check out the Baby Ticker!

Check out the ticker, we are 33 weeks and 1 day, 48 days left to go! Well actually it will be sooner than that....... scary, but very exciting!

We are counting down the days now! I've been having weekly ultrasounds until the baby makes his debut. We are doing Biophysical Profiles (BPP) tests to check his development since i am considered "High Risk." He is certainly developing well. Last week they estimated his weight at 4lbs 15oz, 90th percentile and this week he is at 5lbs 3oz, 79th percentile. He passes all of his tests in no time and this week he was doing the practice breathing motions non stop. He will be ready to breath on his own very soon.

If he doesn't get too big and my blood pressure stays stable, my Dr. said she would induce us at 39 weeks which would be around Feb 10th. He is about a week ahead of schedule so if he needs to come even earlier he should be fine... I will be fine with that too.

I still feel really good, it hasn't been too bad so far. I do get tired a lot easier, but I'm also not getting full nights of sleep. God has me in training for those mid night feedings.

We interviewed Pediatricians and Day Schools all day yesterday. We found a pediatrician group we really like a lot, and the best news is they are moving their office across the street from our subdivision. Baby and I can walk to all of his check ups. We still want to interview a few more schools, but found a really nice one down the street.

We have a bag packed just in case, and we are ready for our little boy. Hopefully next week we will get a good 3D picture to post.

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Lots more to come in 2010.

No comments: