This weekend was full of football and baby stuff. We woke up super early on Saturday morning (4:00 am), since we couldn't go back to sleep we made some delicious crock pot chili and cleaned the house!! All before it was light outside.
We had our good friends Lindsey and Frank and Jennifer and Mike and their little girl Hannah over for chili, hot dogs and the TX/OU game. It was a lot of fun hanging out with them and enjoying the fantastic weather on our patio.
Sunday morning we got to Babies R Us 5 min. before they opened to start our registry. Over the last few weeks I've been doing a lot of research and reading reviews for several of the items we registered for. Talk about overwhelming, I don't think you can ever do enough preparation when it comes to baby stuff. There are so many options and things you "need" for every month, I think the baby industry might just have the wedding industry beat.
So please, if you glance through my registry and see that I am missing something we can't live without, please let me know! I'm sure I missed a ton, but after 1 hour 45 min in the store and another 2 hours at home on the internet, my brain was fried. We are registered at Babies R Us and Target, and in the next few weeks we will be registered at Buy Buy Baby. PS... Buy Buy Baby will accept your 20% off Bed Bath and Beyond Coupons.
April 2017 Happenings!
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment