Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Addition to the Tackett Family

June 16th 2009: While at a routine doctor's visit, I received the best surprise of our lives. We were PREGNANT! 4 weeks and 6 days pregnant. I immediately called Dean on my drive home and he could barely focus the rest of the day. Father's day was the following Sunday, it would have been the perfect surprise to get him a "First Father's Day" present, but I'm just horrible with surprises.

We told our immediate family later that day and kept the biggest secret ever from the rest of our family and friends. We wanted to wait until our first Dr. appointment at 8 weeks to confirm everything was going well before breaking the news.

We are now at 14 weeks, found out extremely early that the baby is a little boy, and everything looks perfect. Here are a few of our little baby's first pictures.

No comments: